Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan



Hey guys, welcome back, and hello to you new
people too. Today I'm bringing you one of the Anastasia
Beverly Hills Blush Trio. I bought the trio Pool Party, because I thought
it would be great for my fair skin. It has these three colors.

This is Blank matte blushing oak. This is Pageant, matte pink with gold sparkle. This is Kash, matte apricot-peach. I'm currently wearing Blank on my cheeks.

I applied it using this SauceBox brush by
basically kind of fitting it right here and blending it upwards and inwards. The blushes are extremely soft, they blend
out very easily. I'm going to go ahead and swatch all three
of them on the back of my hand for you. Now, they're kind of oddly-shaped in this
palette, which is why I reach for this brush, so I just bring my brush across this a little
bit and I'm going to show you what it looks like on the back of my hand.

It's kind of sheer but buildable. So this is Pageant. As you can see, they go on very sheerly, and
that's Kash. Here's what the blushes look like when they're
swatched a little heavier, close up.

Let me tell you what I love about this formula. I love that it's sheer and buildable because
its pretty much goof-proof blush. It's very, very difficult to overdo this blush
so if you have fair skin like me, this is a great blush trio for you to start with. What I don't like about it is that each blush
is only .11 Ounces of product, so you're only getting like, .33 Ounces of product total,
and that just doesn't seem like a lot of blush, but to put it in perspective, compared against
the Urban Decay blush, which you're getting .23 Ounces of product for $26, I believe,
so I guess it's similar in comparison.

It just seems really small, and because of
the shape of the pans it may be difficult for you to find a brush to use with them. I found my SauceBox brushes work really really
well, but other brushes are a little big, so that may be a deal-breaker for you. I do absolutely love the colors I chose. I kind of went in and chose the colors blindly
because I couldn't find any swatches of these colors online.

There were no blog reviews. I think maybe I saw swatches on one person's
Instagram, I want to say it was maybe KathleenLights, but that was it, so I was really disappointed
by the fact that I couldn't find any information about these before I bought them. Over all, I'm really happy with them and I
would totally purchase more. In particular, like I said, I really love
these three colors because I think they're great for my pale skin tone and they're really
flattering.

I've had a good experience with wear time
on them, because I've worn them twice so far and they've worn all day for me on foundation,
so I feel like this is a formula that's going to work really well for me. It seems to work very well for my dry skin. One other point that I thought was really
cool is that the back of this says that these are vegan, so if that's a concern for you
with blushes, that's pretty awesome because a lot of times, it's hard to find pink or
red blushes that are vegan because they often have carmine in them, so that's pretty cool. Anyway, what do you think of the new Anastasia
Beverly Hills blush trios? Please be sure to let me know in the comments
below.

If you like this video, give it a thumbs up
and share. I love it when you share my videos. And if you haven't already, go ahead and click
the subscribe button down below so you don't miss my next video. Thanks so much for watching..

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous