Anastasia beverly hills prism palette first impressions ! Should you buy the ABHprism palette



Hi guys welcome back to my channel this
video is a special video for me I'm gonna be testing the new anastasia
beverly hills prism palette i was so excited to receive this in the mail
yesterday, i couldn't film a video yesterday because I've been so sick these
past few days but oh my God look at these colors I just had to share these
colors with you ! So I'm gonna try out a few colors and I'm gonna swatch it and
I think I'll also do a comparison and swatches of this and swatches of the
subculture palette because a lot of people say that this palette is just
like the subculture palette except that it's more pigmented and there's more
shimmery eyeshadows anywho enough talking let's get down to business
as always I'm gonna start off by applying some primer some eyeshadow
primer as a transition  color I'm going to apply this color here it's
saturn it's called saturn and it looks like a kind of brick color I actually
like , this color actually reminds me of the burnt orange shadow in the modern
renascence palette . I'm just gonna apply it in the crease here as a transition
color I hope that I'm in focus it actually applies quite well I think I
should have let my primer dry a bit longer it's only been sitting on my eye
for like 30 seconds so I'm finding I. Have a bit of difficulty blending it in
but that is probably because the primer hasn't dried up
okay guys so I'm done putting the shadow on this side here well practically ,
I just added  another layer just to make it more visible and I've
noticed that I had the same blending problem on this side but it's getting
easier now I think,  I don't know why it's getting it's getting a bit easier now
but that kind of frustrated me I don't know what it is today
I actually like the color I think it's really really pretty I just wish it was
a tad easier to blend in but I feel like I don't feel like it has something to do
with their shadow you know I think it has something to do with my primer
, maybe my primer is not compatible with this new formula that
they've been using in their shadows I. Have to check if this is done with the
same components as the subculture the subculture
palette for the most part I felt like it was a bit more problematic than modern
renascence but it wasn't as dramatic for me as the others , except when I when it
was delivered to me 2 shadows had fallen out the  shadows were
broken so I had massive fallout everywhere
therefore I didn't really get to enjoy the palette because it's just been a bit
of a struggle and I think that since I.

Tried to pack it back in , I  lost a bit
of the pigmentation but I can definitely tell that the colors that are broken
were very pigmented... We're gonna use this color called parallel on the inner
crease there's so many exciting colors to play
with actually I don't know what to put on my eyelids I'm just like a kid in a
candy shop this is such a beautiful palette oh my goodness oh my goodness I
love this palette now I'm going to go in with some concealer and just try to
do a cut crease but I. Have to clean up the  shadow okay guys this was a bit of a hard
decision but I think I'm gonna go for this color
pyramid,  it was such a hard decision I wish  I could I would just wear
all of the shimmery colors !  They are  just so gorgeous
oh my gosh this color looks so beautiful do you guys see this oh my goodness look
at this this is gorgeous Wow Wow to be honest  Anastasia  Beverly
Hills is my go-to for eyeshadow palettes I feel like they really know their stuff
and what I like is that a lot of their palettes you can use them for night and
day like you can use them for practically every occasion you know
whether to go to work got whether to go to a party or something my friend you
know there's some other palettes which I feel are very
restrictive but  their palettes never disappoint this palette I feel was
is more WOC friendly than the previous palette , the subculture palette . Actually
I love this oh my goodness yeah this is the stuff I'm gonna just blend it....
Where's my blending brush okay so unfortunately all of my brushes
seem to be dirty so I'm just gonna use the same crease brush .

I'm  gonna go
over the crease here to kind of reduce the sharp lines from the cut crease I'm
also gonna put in a bit more on the outer creasei I'll probably go in with a
bit more gold this color is everything just gonna go and put more gold I don't even have words for this palette, I'm speechless this eyeshadow palette guys I'm shook as the
Americans say . As for the highlight color I think I'm gonna try to go for something a bit
crazy I think I'm gonna go for unity and for my eyebrows I'll put  unity this color
here I think I'm gonna put that on the brows  as a brow highlight
I hope I'm in focus guys would be really really sad and annoying if I
wasn't in focus ... But I put that here I. Actually like this,  I'm
gonna blend it out with my fingers and now for the Piece de la resistance   we're
gonna put this color here I've been looking at this eye shadow since
I got the anastasia beverly hills prism palette, I.

Was like what will I do with this eye
shadow I like it but I don't know it looks a bit I don't know yeah but let's
try it up uh-oh it's actually quite nice yeah this is what I am talking
about ooh look at this guys look at this I
love it anyway guys I hope you enjoyed watching
this video I hope that it wasn't that it lived up to your expectations and you
know if you asked me if I find that like if do I think that this palette is worth
it would I recommend it did I have the same problems as other people had with a
subculture palette I know that people were a bit worried about the fallout and
you know they they wanted to know if comi maybe they wanted to know if they
would have the same problems basically as far as ingredients I see that they
maintain to talk as the ingredients which is the same as subculture palette
and a lot of people thought that they had a lot of fall out because of top
being the first ingredient I didn't experience too much fall out Ashley I I
hardly experienced format when I was doing this otherwise it was nothing like
what I was watching a nature from the subculture palette and like this palette
I definitely recommend I think it's a gorgeous holiday palette with the best
colors for holidays and this definitely suits all skin tones but I think it's
particularly flattering for dark skin and brown skin so I hope you enjoyed
that watching this tutorial and see you in my next videos bye guys.

Anastasia beverly hills prism palette first impressions ! Should you buy the ABHprism palette

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous