Anastasia Cream Contour Worth the Hype



Hey what's up guys? Welcome to today's video! So...I have a super exciting video for you guys today! If you've followed me for a long time, you know that I love cream contour. I love working with it; I always have. It was the first kind of contour I learned how to do. And I haven't had good cream products for ages.

And of course, if you're gonna have any kind of contour products, they're obviously going to have to be from... Anastasia Beverly Hiiiiiiiills!!! This is expensive as shit. So that's why it's taken me so long to finally, like...Take the plunge. Go for it.

Swipe the card! I am pretty damn sure it's worth it. But I still wanted to do my first impressions for you guys. So that's what I'm here with today. I have done my base already.

Whoo hoo hoo! So let's get cookin'. With the contouring!!!! Oh ohooo! So I obviously got it in the lightest color called 'Fair'. And it has these shades in it. *Packaging noise and satisfied sigh* Let's just get cookin.

I'm gonna use one brush from RealTechniques. It's a sculpting brush. And another brush from Sephora I think...Yeah Sephora. Use whatever brushes you want.

But this is not a tutorial! This is a first impressions. Okay! Let's just...Let's just do this!! Let's go in with a kind of light color to start with. Oooooh Very nice. For me, the true test of a contour product is how well it contours my nose.

Because I do contour my nose everytime I do my makeup. And that's what I cannot Do with like dry contour like powder and shit. Umm so we will see how I feel about... The cream contour from Anastasia Beverly Hills when it comes to nose contours.

So far... No complaints. I'm now using the lightest contour color. Which is definitely dark enough I mean I'm not much for natural contour.

I kind of prefer too much contour And a lot of people say I'm anti-the light! *Chuckle* Umm but you know. You should always do what makes you feel good. Not what makes other people feel good. You know? Let's do some jawline as well.

It's very sharp right now, I am aware. Okay, let;'s just do the nose! Okay. I'll go with a lighter color. Usually I go with a really dark color.

But I don't need it, I just need a shade. *Dramatic music* Huh! I LOVE THIS!! So excited Ooh, let's dig in to one of the lighter colors as well and highlight the nose a little bit. Now I'm just gonna go in with... What brush was I just using? I'll go in with some on the highlight of this palette.

I don't know if I dare to use...This. What is it even? Highlight? Huh, maybe this is cream highlight. Looks kind of like it. I don't know.

Let's just try. A problem with cream products in general is that they Kind of get...Dirty? In a way that dry products don't. Like crap from the brush can make it look dirty. So it's...I think it's a little bit difficult to keep it looking fresh and clean But you know.

It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Yup, this is some kind of illuminating... Luster! It says. A luster, right here.

Yup. Let's just do some darker contour. Just because this is a contour video. And we really want to test out all the shades.

Oooh Now that's what I call...Contour! Let's just set this and have a little chit chat! I When uh...When it's done. I'm just gonna set it with some powder from the makeup store. So there So for me, the biggest difference between working with cream and working with pressed powder, basically. Is that when I work with cream contour, I set afterwards Even though it's a translucent powder.

It kind of dampens down the contour a lot. So I tend to do uh, very heavy cream contour. Like very dark. Because when I apply the translucent powder on top, it's gonna soften everything down.

As you can see now you can barely see the contour at all. Umm...Which is a good thing. But also if you want more contour you could always go over it with dry contour products as well which I probably would have done in this case. I would have gone in with dry contour just to darken it up a little bit.

Warm up the face so it doesn't look as much one color. But this is perfect for like a Natural Look!! And I absolutely love the nose contour. I think it turned out perfect. Umm...Very natural.

Can barely see it but it's till there Which is kind of like uh... I just like that it's there. *Small laugh* So...What I think of this is absolutely 10/10. It's as good as people say it is.

The hype is *click* true. Or the hype is real. The hype is correct. I don't even know.

Umm but I absolutely love this, I'm so glad I bought it. Definitely worth the money if you ask me. Umm it's an investment. This will last you a very long time.

So... Yeah so thank you guys for watching! The Swedish word of the day is... Shimmer. The Swedish word for swimmer is Skimmer Don't forget to subscribe.

Check out the links below to keep up to date on everything that I do! *Indiscernible* Super Duper guys! I'll see you later..

Anastasia Cream Contour Worth the Hype

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous