The Voice Russia 2017 Anastasia Belyavskaya AerosmithCryin'



Hi. My name is Anastasia Belyavskaya I'm from Moscow I have a very big family, my parents were born in Azerbaijan family gathering, songs, always happen  at our parties I'm only 18 and I'm like a small baby bird not sure how it's gonna go I've grew up listening to the songs of the judges. They are very cool, I don't know how to describe the emotions I want to leave the scene knowing that  I did a good job Advertisement I'm rooting for you guys. Thanks.

Pelageys: You didn't expect this, did you? Anastasia: Hello Leonid: You didn't expect to qualify? Anastasia:That was unexpected Dima: Show more emotions, come on! I know you've got plenty. Dima: What's your name? Where are you from? Anastasia: My name is Anastasia Belyavskaya I'm 18 years old Dima: 18?! Anastasia:Yes Alexander: How could it be? Dima: You've just got out of adolescence of adolescence Anastasia: out of captivity Dima: Yeah, I see. Anastasia: And I'm from Moscow. Dima: Are you a professional musician? Been doing this long? Maybe you sing in restaurants? (Dima is joking) Anastasia: No, I don't sing in restaurants yet Dima:What is your occupation? Why did you decide to come to the show? Anastasia: I'm in my third year in college Dima: You're not studying music? Anastasia: I am, it's a music college and when I turned 18 I decided to change something in my life Dima: Yes, ok You see, why I turned, I've heard a pretty unique voice, powerful and strong you could tell that it could be even stronger Dima: It could be, right? Dima: The voice is almost at the edge, is it? Dima: So,  Pelageya: That was brave Dima: I've noticed qualities of a fighter  in you Dima: We'll need them as the show progresses Pelageya:Yes Dima: Your voice is good though Pelageya: High notes were great, they were without fear.

Pelageya: It was great. Anastasia: Thank you very much Pelageya: I always have anxiety Dima: It was quite well done, quite well-bred Pelageya: Yeah. One thing wasn't well-bred, *makes a sound Anastasia: Unintelligible Pelageya: to our ears but the rest was very, very good Dima: Alexander, you've got any poison to kill the honey? *Ruissian idiom, means to say something negative when everyone else are saying positive stuff, Alexander: No, I don't  know, everything was quite good, everything ended well tonight, right? Pelageya: It ended the best way possible. Leonid: I've thought, she sings bad, but has great vocals and Dima probably thought,  she sings bad at the time, but has good vocals Dima:Disagree I've turned around, can't go back now Alexander: I've thought, she sings OK, vocals are not bad but I've got no idea what to do with her in the future Dima knows though Dima: That's why I turned.

She has great energy, I feel it Alexander: Good luck Anastasia: Thank you very much.

The Voice Russia 2017 Anastasia Belyavskaya AerosmithCryin'

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous