Fruits in Slow Russian by Anastasia Semina



Hello everyone and welcome to another Slow Russian video! Today we're having a little surprise for you, because I'm not alone... Beautiful Nastya from Youtube.Com/AnastasiSemina channel is here And today's video is going to be made by her She will try this "slow Russian" thing It will be my first time, so I'm a little nervous. But I will try Starting? Starting Well, we're starting. Well...

Now I'm going to tell you about my favourite fruits This is a grapefruit It is big and it's orange It's very yummy I like to eat it in winter, when New Year is coming Another citrus is a tangerine It's very delicious and juicy too And i like to eat it in winter time My most favourite fruit is mango Unfortunately, in Russia it's hard to find a good ripe mango It's a big problem for me, because I love mango Another fruit that I like very much is avocado Avocado is an unusual fruit because it's not sweet But I like it very much I like to eat avocado with soy sauce It's very strange, never tried it And one more favourite fruit is banana Banana always... Banana... There are always bananas in my house This banana is not very attractive because it's brown and has brown dots But it means that it's ripe and good And another fruit that I like is persimmon This persimmon is very ripe, soft and very juicy If you look, you'll see that it's brown and not very beautiful it's the best persimmon I like persimmon very much And you, Dasha? I like persimmon too And what is your most favourite fruit? Umm pear But there's no pear to show Here's no pear Well? This is not my favourite fruit That's it? About fruits Yes, these are my favourite fruits So that was Nastya's first slow Russian lesson it was amazing It was not very slow? It was great, perfect... Pace? Perfect pace? Right? Pace? Yes yes So I hope you enjoyed.

Subscribe to her channel She has amazing videos, amazing lessons, it's really great Check out the link in the description box of this video Thank you. That's it, thank you very much for watching, I hope to see you in the next video. Bye!.

Fruits in Slow Russian by Anastasia Semina

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous