From Anastasia To Valide-i Muazzama Ksem-sultan



- Anastasia! - Dad! - Nastya! I am not a gift. I am a human being! Wake up, Ahmed! I am Anastasia. I was the dream of a prince located in a far-away capital of the world. I am coming to change destiny, write the future and leave my mark on this world.

You will lose someone close. Safiye-sultan! From now I advice you to be afraid of me. It is yours. I would give you many sultanas and princes.

This is our wedding, Kosem. This state I entrust to you. From now your reign is begining. I have forgiven you, son.

Long live prince Murad! I declare the regency of my Mother Kosem-sultan, to be over. What you call "state" is I, me! I love you so much. - Ibrahim! - It is over! From now the throne is yours. I am Sultana Kosem, the Magnificent Queen Mother.

What people will remember about me after years? Innocent girl, with whom fell in love Sultan Ahmed? Or maybe powerful woman, who have four princes for Ottoman Empire? Or maybe the one, who kept Ottoman Empire from collapse, who did charity work for people in need? Or people will remember me as tyrant, who did not spared even his children, because power blinded her?.

From Anastasia To Valide-i Muazzama Ksem-sultan

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous