NEVER HAVE I EVER ANASTASIA's Caroline O'Connor & John Bolton



Hi, I'm Caroline O'Connor And I'm John Bolton And we're from the musical Anastasia. And we are here to play... "Never Have I Ever"! So, I'm in Melbourne, doing West Side Story, and the dressing table had the lights slightly dim. And I see a shadow behind me, a man wearing a black cape and a not dissimilar to the Phantom, but this was before Phantom.

And I got the shock of my life, ran into the wings, and I said and I said to the crew guy, I think I just seen a ghost. I'm shaking. I've got goosebumps. He says that's Fredericci.

Fredericci was a guy who worked at that theater, the Princess Theatre and fell through a trap door and died. And every opening night, they save a seat for him in the theater to this day. There's a bar at the front of the theater called the Fredericci Bar. That's my ghost story.

Wait! Really? --No! I haven't, seriously. I didn't do the full tank, you know? I mean sometimes you laugh and a little bit will come out But not like peed my pants. I had a little mishap while driving about 70 miles an hour. I didn't want, I was late to be somewhere, and I didn't to stop at a rest area.

And there's this Gatorade bottle No! Right next to me so, going 70 miles an hour, with two  dogs in the car and no one, you check and make sure no one's there but I peed into a Gatorade bottle in a car while driving. Oh, come on. Yes, absolutely. It's called being a professional.

Sick as a dog, seriously. So bad. I've had like next to no voice at all. But you do the show.

Somehow you do the show and the sound people are extraordinary. They do their jobs so brilliantly so you somehow get through it. No, I haven't. I have in Anastasia.

Oh, yes, that's right. Because in Act One I'm shaggy looking, and in Act Two look where I'm all handsome Ready to meet the lady. But they put my Act Two wig on at the beginning of the show, and I. Didn't notice until like halfway through.

I didn't notice either. [Laughs] Not TO me. Not out loud No, not to my face. Well, I.

You know, right? I did in Anastasia. I'm the only person, I think, that's fallen on stage. And I wasn't even dancing. I had to walk on, Mary Beth Peil, our Dowager gets very bad news on stage in the play in a letter.

And I walk on,  in the dark, practically, and just help her off the stage. That's all I have to do. This particular night, my foot got caught in the hem of my skirt and I landed flat on my face at Mary Beth Peil's feet. Do you remember? I do! And then she's the one taking care of you! She's the one trying to pick me up.

She dropped the letter. My foot's stuck in the skirt, I can't get up. She's trying to help me. Trying to get the letter.

Ramin Karimloo is in the wings waiting to come on. Tom Murray slowing the music down to like a standstill while I limp off the stage. Meanwhile her whole family has been murdered. She's gotta take care of you.

Exactly, it's like the most dramatic part of the show and it was me falling over! I asked them if they'd keep it in but they said no..

NEVER HAVE I EVER ANASTASIA's Caroline O'Connor & John Bolton

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous