Get a Peek Inside ANASTASIA Standout Caroline OConnors Dressing Room



RYAN: Onstage, ANASTASIAs Caroline OConnor
simply steals the show with her infectious performance as Countess Lily.
We recently headed backstage at the Broadhurst Theatre to take a peek at her dressing room
and discover some fun treasures. Take a look. --So on opening night, I
received this beautiful little jewelry box from one of our producers. And
normally when you get a jewelry box, it either plays like Swan Lake or the
Viennese Waltz, but this one actually plays one of the tunes from our show, one
of the beautiful songs, which is Once Upon a December.

Isn't it just beautiful?
Such a gorgeous keepsake. And there's a mirror inside. I don't look too bad. Some of you may or
may not know that I was actually brought up in Australia, and so you can imagine
how thrilling it is for me to be here on the Great White Way, Broadway, but this is
a beautiful little keepsake that a friend of mine Matt Trent, who is a
fabulous photographer and dancer, gave to me to put into my dressing room.
This is Bondi Beach and Bondi pool and my home in Australia is about five
minutes away from here, so it's just lovely to look him just remember a
beautiful spot from back home.

These champagne glasses are here because a
friend of mine from Paris came to visit me when I was doing another show on
Broadway and I was drinking champagne out of plastic cups. And he said you know
nobody on board one should be drinking out of plastic cups, so he bought me
these gorgeous little champagne glasses and delivered them to the dressing room.
So this is my bar and this is a dirty old air conditioner under here that's
hidden by this beautiful piece of fabric, and we have lots of thirsty Thursdays
and celebrations here when friends come and see the show. It's good fun. I work
really closely in the show with Mary Beth Piel, who is an absolute hoot.
She's so much fun.

And one of the guys in the show did this picture for us which
is hilarious. Piel and O'Connor, O'Connor and Piel. We're
starting her own show. We're gonna go on the road.

Yeah I. Think we look pretty
hot in that don't you? Christy was doing this vlog for a few weeks for Broadway.Com and she said do you want to take part in it? And I'm like yeah sure, but
what shall I do? I really don't get to see everybody much in the show because I'm
only an Act Two. So I said okay I know what I'll do I'll do a joke. That's what
I'll do.

During that time I was rehearsing a show, another Stephen Flaherty and Lynn Ahrens , show called My Perfect Year. And I
had to get a tambourine, so it was in the dressing room, and somehow, I don't
know how it happened, but I ended up using the tambourine for Lily's joke of
the day. It's just one of those crazy things that happened. So it's been really
great fun, weekly, to do a joke and it seems like the kids really really love
it because since we did the vlog now, a lot of people are watching it on
Instagram, and I do one a week, which is great fun: Such as something like uhh,  I
really don't like these Russian dolls they're so full of themselves.

Thank you
Broadway.Com for coming to visit me here in my golden palace, my beautiful
dressing room here at the Broadhurst. I hope that you'll all come and see
Anastasia the musical sometime soon. We're all having such great time here
and it would be great to have you in the audience!.

Get a Peek Inside ANASTASIA Standout Caroline OConnors Dressing Room

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous