I CANT BELIEVE I GOT TO DO THIS! WORKING AT MCDONALD'S! MAKING A BIG MAC & WORKING A DRIVE THRU! AD



Hi everyone! So for today's video I am
back and I'm here in my room but in a different kind of angle which means this
is gonna be a vlog style video and today I'm so excited because I was approached
by McDonald's. Yes! McDonald's which you guys know from my vlogs I absolutely
love. To come find out a bit more about what it's like to work there I get to
chat to some of the people I get to go behind the scenes at my local McDonald's
and I'm actually going to get to build my own Big Mac which is literally like a
dream come true that's no word of a lie I am just getting ready to leave now and
I cannot wait. I have now arrived at McDonald's now quick story I actually
went to the wrong one but we're just going to ignore I did that because I'm
here now everything's fine so I'm so excited here is the McDonald's that I'm
going to be shooting at this is all very exciting so I'm here to meet Chrissii and
Maddy who have worked here for nearly two years which is really exciting and
yeah we're gonna be doing some challenges and basically doing a
load of really fun stuff inside and I'm also getting to build a Big Mac Anastasia: Hi! Nice to meet you! Anastasia: You must be Maddy and Chrissii! Maddy: We have a uniform for you Chrissii: And your badge! I'm like- low key feeling this (laughs)
Maddy: Right let's show you the ropes Chrissii: The first thing you do when you walk into a kitchen is wash your hands It's so different to what I thought it was going to look like It's so much bigger as well Maddy: So if we take you down to the other side of the kitchen where it's not quite so busy Chrissii: Here are all the buns, the toaster and this is what we call our dressing table Chrissii: So I'll be showing you that today and you'll be learning how to make your favourite? Is that your favourite?
Anastasia: Yeah Chrissii: Yeah that's your favourite menu item! Chrissii: You ready to have a go?
Anastasia: I think so! Chrissii: Yeah! (Laughs) It's amazing how you know how to do every single one of these burgers Chrissii: Yeah, doing it everyday- get used to it It's like second nature isn't it?
Chrissii: Yeah literally.

Anastasia: So I just take the whole one?
Oh okay so they're cut up- okay! Chrissii: And then the top bit, the bottom bit and the middle bit go in there Chrissii: Is that okay? Chrissii: So that top bit goes in here- just follow the picture Chrissii: Middle bit goes in here Chrissii: And the bottom bit goes in here- make sure Anastasia: This bit here?
Chrissii: That bit just there- Just there! Anastasia: Oh there's two bits!
Okay I'm too small to see that! Chrissii: And you've just made your favourite menu item Anastasia: It's here!
Chrissii:That is literally perfect Anastasia: I'm so happy
Chrissii: Perfect! Anastasia: I'm so happy with myself Anastasia: I literally wanted to make it so neat- I'm so happy with that! We are going to do a Big Mac challenge to see who can make the best Big Mac Oh! The burger's coming out Did I do that right? Maddy: Oh no!
Anastasia: Did I not do that right? Maddy: So this bit goes in here...
Anastasia: No! Okay I messed up already! Maddy: Toasted on both sides Anastasia: Oh my god it is. Oh yeah because that's toasted on both sides Maddy: I'll give you another bun
Anastasia: We're going to try that- Take two It's a lot more complicated than you think So wait that bit goes in there? Maddy: So middle bit on the left Anastasia: Middle bit on the left and ah okay that goes in there Anastasia: Oh that makes so more much sense with the pictures now We have all got our Big Macs that we've made and we are going to see who has made the best Big Mac This is very exciting I loved making
this and now we're going to see who's the best one. Do you want to go first? Chrissii: Big reveal! Anastasia: That's really neat.
Chrissii: It is pretty good.
Anastasia: That's really neat.

Chrissii: She's showing off for the cameras Chrissii: Have a bit of lettuce just sticking out here and there you know Anastasia: Yeah but that's really neat too- that kinda makes the burger you know when you've got a little bit coming out Do you know what I mean? Oh I've got a bit of lettuce coming out too Oh I don't think it's too bad!
Chrissii: You've done really well Maddy: Considering you've never made one before Anastasia: Yeah exactly. Anastasia: I mean, they all look the same- it's just three Big Macs they all look the same but I just- Chrissii: I think we're going to have to say Anastasia's is the best- I think you've won In all our time here she's actually beat us Maddy: She has, she has. Anastasia: I'm really proud of that. I am really proud of that.

How long have you guys worked here in McDonald's? Chrissii: So I've been here for two years Maddy: I've been here for about three and a half-ish Anastasia: Three and a half years? Wow.
Maddy: All through like sixth form and like the start of university Anastasia: But does working at McDonald's offer the flexibility to be able to do school work whilst being- Maddy: Yeah, yeah it's really good. All through my A levels they knew just school hours- general school hours They worked around that when I got to uni my timetable changed quite a bit more- because that changes a lot as well Anastasia: It was really flexible around you and your hours which is really good Maddy: My timetable changes next term and they're happy to change my hours.
Chrissii: They're always accommodating. That's a really good job to have
alongside while you're doing your schoolwork You always know there's a chance if you're saying you need to do your schoolwork that you can say: Can I change? Maddy: Yeah it is super flexible Have you made a lot of friends working here-like the social aspect of it as well? Maddy: Massively
Chrissii: Definitely
Maddy: We love everyone we work with Chrissii: There's always the opportunity to progress at McDonald's same with the flexibility Maddy is now a shift manager- you get so much support here Anastasia: Yeah
Chrissii: And training is a massive part from your first shift as soon as you walk in you're trained on that floor What made you guys want to apply to work at McDonald's? Chrissii: I didn't really think about it at first it was
kind of like a big company to work for but when you actually start working for it you realise there is so much to do within the stores. I've started an
apprenticeship alongside doing my course with McDonald's.

Anastasia: Just by seeing how long
you guys have been here shows that it's a really enjoyable job- because you stuck to it Maddy: I wasn't expecting to be here for that long
Chrissii: Me either Maddy: By the time I finish uni I'd have had a few years management experience and that is a great thing to have What are some of the main skills that
you guys have picked up from working at McDonald's? Maddy: Definitely communication skills you really have to in such a fast paced environment especially when it gets busy as people probably see, you have to really be able to get your point across quickly.
Chrissii: It's also the teamwork that comes with it so you can't really communicate properly with
each other if you haven't had a kind of connection with everyone you work with
so I think confidence as well those three. Your confidence like your
teamwork communication they all build in with each other.
Anastasia: Do you feel like your confidence has grown?
Maddy: Yeah you can't be shy really- I wasn't massively confident when I started here but it builds and builds and then because obviously you know everyone and then you get used to calling for stuff Enough with all the questions now we're going to go
to my favourite part which is eating... The burger I don't know about you but I'm starving Chrissii: It's beautiful isn't it
Anastasia: It's so good. How did you learn where everything is?
Maddy: It's not too bad You kind of learn, again with practice you work out where everything is Chrissii: You open the window for them, you re-greet your customer and you say hiya or that comes to-however much it comes to Hiya welcome to McDonald's can I take your order please? Yep What drink would you like with that? Yep Okay next window when you're ready please thank you! That was so fun saying that That comes to 9.58 Please Next window when you're ready please- thank you Hiya just grabbing your food for you Thank you hope you have a lovely day! I am now leaving McDonald's, I have had the best day ever literally I have loved making Big Macs It has been so much fun thank you so much McDonald's for having me I loved it I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you did remember to give it a
huge thumbs up and I will see next week for a brand new one.

I CANT BELIEVE I GOT TO DO THIS! WORKING AT MCDONALD'S! MAKING A BIG MAC & WORKING A DRIVE THRU! AD

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous