GET READY WITH ME USING FIRST IMPRESSIONSANASTASIA SUBCULTURE, LIQUID GLOW, NEW FAV FOUNDATION!



Hi, Sisters, James Charles here and welcome back to my YouTube channel. So if you saw in last week's video, which if you have not you should definitely click somewhere up here and check it out I did an unboxing a free makeup that Beauty gurus get video, and I opened all sorts of wonky products. All the new releases seemed so good and I was absolutely dying to try them out and, of course-- today, just two days after filming that last video, I opened my door this morning, and there are about 50 new PR packages waiting for me. They couldn't came two days earlier to be in the free PR video But, you know we gotta make do with  what we got.

For today's video I wanted to sit down I've got to put a new makeup that is all fresh off the shelves-- we have a new primer, a new foundation, a new highlighter, and new eyeshadow palette. So, a ton of great new products that I am so excited to try and, honestly, all turned out really really good -- spoiler alert! So I did this warm toned pop-of-color cut crease that you guys have all been asking me to film a tutorial on. I posted a pic on my Instagram a few days ago, and y'all went crazy. And, I did do this look you can do new Anastasia  "Subculture" eye palette and it turned out so frickin' good, so if you want to see how I created this makeup look right here using all new products and first impressions Make sure you keep on watching.

Alright, so before I go in with my actual foundation, I'm going to first go in with my Benefit "Porefessional" New pore minimizing makeup. Now, in the last video, if you guys have not checked it out yet, Definitely go watch it It is a PR unboxing video-- but I got three of these and I thought that this was like a three-step process But my dumb ass failed to realize that there's actually three different shades not three different steps, so I grabbed shade number two I'm going to put this on and see how it works Hopefully, we'll be minimizing my pores because I could use it. Alright, so I guess this product is not technically a foundation. It just says it's "pore minimizing makeup", I'm not really sure what that technically makes it [as], but if I look close up in the mirror my pores honestly, do look really really good they don't look like completely covered-- obviously there's going to be nothing that I can put on my face that's going to completely get rid of my pores, unfortunately for me and for everybody else out there, but definitely they do look pretty pretty bomb-- and looking at the monitor, as well my skin definitely has like a blurred effect.

So, I think I actually really really like this product. But let's see how it actually layers underneath foundation Okay, so for foundation-- Today we're actually going to be using a brand new first impressions product, and that is the Smashbox Studio "Skin Shaping Foundation" It is a dual-ended foundation stick, with one end being foundation and one end being a contour stick. So, I'm super super excited to try these out-- I've heard really really good things about them, and I did actually get to test use this a very, very, very, long time ago with Smashbox, and I was in love with it then. So, this is not really a first impressions-- more like a second impressions But I think it'll be good...

Hopefully! I got the shade "1.2" Which, looking at it on my face, is definitely a little bit too yellow, and I know people love to comment saying my foundation doesn't match my neck. Thank you. I am well aware of the fact that I like to use a more tan foundation than my skin-tone. I think I get so many comments on it, and it is definitely something that I am aware of and do on purpose.

So, thank you so much for your concern, but I'm going to be using this shade today, and it is definitely yellow, and I'm recognizing that right now So, please don't comment about it! Aside from the fact that this foundation stick is nowhere near the right color for me, I actually really really like how it looks on my face It is definitely way, too, yellow But I'm going to even it out with some concealer-- so far, so good. Before I go in with any concealer, I'm going to quickly cream contour my face using the other end of the foundation stick. This is something that I definitely don't like doing very often, I definitely prefer contouring with powders-- However, for the sake of this video, obviously I want to give the product a fair shot and a full on review So I'm going to cream contour just the slightest bit. Alright, so this is definitely blending out really really well.

As you can see it does not take a lot of effort at all and it it blends really really nicely into the skin. Obviously no one wants to sit there pouncing a beauty blender into their frickin' cheek for 30 minutes straight trying to blend out a cream product so it looks good, and this is definitely going out in a pretty little effort which is awesome, and I do like the color of this as well. It's definitely like contouring and bronzing at the same time which is a great and definitely a time-saver as well. That's kind of how I like to do my contour/bronzer in the first place-- I really don't do them separately, they're kind of like one big process for me, and that's how I really do like it.

So I definitely am liking this foundation stick, a lot. I'm going to try to fix up my skintone a little bit using the Tarte "Shape Tape" in "light". I did not get any new concealers in my PR packages-- although, Colour Pop I noticed came out with new concealers And I'm dying to try those, so definitely let me know if you guys nothing to do a video review on those. Once I get them in the mail.

With my luck they'll probably come in like 20 minutes, as I'm filming this video, after I already have my "Shape Tape" on, but whatever, we'll make it work another time. The actual color of the foundation definitely looks a lot better, now that I blended out my concealer. And I'm of course just going to set it really lightly in place, using my Laura Mercier "translucent setting powder". Alright, so, to sculpt my face today I'm going to be using the brand new Makeup Forever "Artist Face Color" single, little, thing.

And this is in the shade S112 and as I talked about in last week's video this has a very very special place in my heart because Sister Cassiee, one of my best friends in the entire world, did actually work with Makeup Forever on creating these shadows, and bringing them all together to create a little bit of a Trio. So I'm gonna be using her three shades today to sculpt and make my face look beautiful. This contour shade is definitely very very cool toned because sister Cassie is more on the pale side, and she has a more like pink undertone, but this honestly looks really really good on my skin-- It doesn't look gray or like ashy in any way shape or form it definitely is like a very very good like cheekbone or like bone shadow type of color. It looks like very very natural and chiseled out I really like this.

For blush today I'm going to grab the Makeup Forever "Artist Face Color" blush in the shade B-402 Now, as you can see, this is bright ass orange, so I'm only going to use a very very little bit of this-- But you guys do know that I love orange blush a lot-- and, oh my God-- This is very very very pigmented-- which is a good thing, but also a scary thing, oh my God. I'm just going to really really lightly tap this on. That's a lotta blush.. This is not what I want..

This is not what I planned.. And I just gotta say.. I do not understand.. Something is really, something is orange, something is really wrong Someone is literally playing music outside my window.

So loud right now, for no reason at all. I'm getting so annoyed-- and now there's sirens... Of course what else could go wrong. I just did my brows off-camera you guys have seen me do it so many times now, no point in showing the same exact process.

And, now for the eye shadow-- We have the star of the show *dun dun dun dun*  the Anastasia "Subculture" eyeshadow palette I am so excited for this! This was actually not featured in my last video, and I did feature the Anastasia "Liquid Glow" highlighters, which we will be using in a little while, as well. I just got this in the mail a few minutes ago, before I started filming, and I tweeted-- and so many of you guys wanted to see this. Now, for the actual eye look, I was planning on doing this cut crease with a  pop of color look that I did a few days ago on my Instagram-- everybody was freaking out, They loved it, everybody asked for tutorial, so I was going to film that tonight, But this, like I said, just got here a few minutes ago, and everyone was like, "Oh my God, you have to use 'Subculture'!" So, I am warning you now I am going to be using the more 'classic colors' from this palette, not the boring ones at all, because I feel like it's going to be so beautiful. But there's obviously like this teal tone, the green, the bronzy shade, and the electric chartreuse as well.

So, I will not be using those shades. So, please let me know if you want to actually see a more in-depth, advanced tutorial using this palette-- but, for today's look I am going to use the more classic, warm tone shades. I apologize for that, but you guys asked for this. I'm first gonna grab my Anastasia angled brush #7 and dip into the shade of "Fudge" and start sketching out my crease.

Oh!! Wow! That is what we like to call, ladies and gentlemen, "Pigmented"! So, cut creases are something that I've done a lot on my channel, and they are by far my favorite makeup look to do. I just love the look of a good, cut, *tongue pop* snatched, crease and this is the technique that I use to do them. I always take questions about it because it is definitely a unique technique, but I always start off by drawing at the bottom of the crease line with an angle brush just to define it in and then blend upwards afterwards. I'm next going to grab my Makeup Shack [T]63 brush and dip into a little bit more Fudge and I'm just going to buff out that line a little bit.

Now, normally, when it comes to these eye looks, beauty gurus never even touch the brushes that actually come in the palette, but I am gonna grab this one today on the fluffier end and dip into the shade "New Wave" which is just like very Mac-and-Cheese orangey/yellow shade. It's so beautiful, and I'm just going to use this to blend that out. Oh my God, these shadows are so beyond pigmented! Oh my God! It is no secret to anybody that Anastasia always kills it with the pigmentation in their shadows, but, oh my God these are.. Real good.

Next, grabbing my Morphe R43 brush, I'm going to dip into the shade "All-Star", and I would use that to define out that crease again. I'm going to grab my Makeup Shack T63 brush once again and dip into the shade of "Roxy" And I'm going to use that to blend together the "Fudge" transition shade and the "All-Star" pinky shade-- if that makes sense. This is looking so messy for some reason... This is definitely looking a little bit more wonky than my normal cut crease and I really don't know why exactly-- but, you know what, we're just going to keep going and hope that it looks good by the end of this To finish off the shadow portion of this crease, I'm gonna grab my angled brush, once again, and dip it to the tiniest little bit of the shade "Rowdy".

And we're just going to carve it out one last time. For some reason that was one of the hardest cut creases I've ever had to do, I don't know why-- Normally, I can fly through them so easily, but today I'm having an off day, I guess-- whatever, it looks pretty decent now, so I guess we are going to go ahead and move on. And, for the pop-of-color liners today, I'm going to be using the Lime Crime liquid liner in the shade "Citreuse" You definitely want to be super super careful at this step as well, because especially when it comes to colored liner They're usually very very drying So if you do mess up it's going to be a very very very hard to fix your mistakes, like I have made several times throughout doing this type of look so just be careful.. Please! To do my winged-liner today I'm going to be using my tried and true, and that is the Kat Von D "Tattoo Liner" in the shade "Trooper".

This is definitely a much bigger wing than I wanted to go for today, but I guess it's just one of those days. Oh my God, I forgot to blend out the cream contour underneath my lip! For my lower lash line, I'm first going to grab "Fudge" on my Morphe R43 brush and just buff that into the lower lash line. Then, I'm going to grab the other end of the Anastasia brush that comes in the palette and I'm going to grab the shade "New Wave" and just buff out that color. To line my water line, I'm going to use the NYX "Wonder Pencil" in the shade "light".

This really helps to open your eyes up and make your eyes look huge-- In fact, almost every single time I wear a cut crease with a white liner in my waterline, I always get so many comments being like, "Why do you Facetune your eyes to be bigger?" And I'm like, "Girl, about everything else on my entire face is Facetuned except my eye shape!" Why is that even a concern? So wonky. And for lashes today, I'm going to pop on the House of Lashes "Iconic Lashes" I know that in my last video I did get a package from Lilly Lashes And I used the Miami's, but I feel like "Iconic Lashes" are like the absolute necessity lash when it comes to a cut crease. They just look so beautiful and so stunning, and I did just get a new package of these like 20 minutes ago, once again. I was literally so annoyed-- for some reason of course every single PR package in the world decides to come like three days after I.

Film an unboxing free PR video. Ugh, that's just my luck. While I'm gluing this lash, I do want to talk about something that I addressed in the last video as well, and that is the 'illegal drugs' that I received in my PR package. And I do want to give a major major apology to a Cloud N9ne Syrup, the brand that did send me those products.

They are not illegal and they are not drugs either, and I felt so bad because like after reading your guy's comments and doing some more research, I was like so shocked And I felt so ignorant and dumb. So CBD and hemp oil are not illegal-- contrary to what I thought in the video. And they're also in marijuana, like I did think, they're actually on like the medical side of marijuana-- the part of it that like actually helps you and doesn't get you high. Not going to lie, as soon as I recognized the word hemp, which I knew was in weed, I was so turned off because you guys know that I'm very very anti-drug, and I am very very ignorant to the topic.

It's definitely not something that I've ever wanted to learn about or wanted to educate myself about, just because I do know a lot of people In the social media roles and in the entertainment industry do go into very very bad paths with a lot of like drugs and addiction and stuff. So, that's just something that I've tried very very hard to stay away from and I do pride myself in. You can do whatever you want but like I said, I'm very very ignorant to it so as soon as I saw that I was like, "Oh nope nope, not happening", but after learning about it more, I did realize that I was part of the medical side, and I saw so many comments from you guys being like, "oh my God, This is so disrespectful like I used hemp oil and CBD every single night because I have really bad anxiety" and I was like, "Oh my God!" Obviously, mental health is so important and I would never want to purposely degrade anxieties or mental health issues at all. And I really do sincerely apologize if my comments in the last video offended you in any way shape or form.

Like I said, I was ignorant to the topic, but now I've educated myself on it And it's so amazing that products like this do exist on the market to help people out with those type of issues because I know they are very very serious things. Like I said, that is very very much not my world and instead of educating myself I just made a very very ignorant for a clickbait title which was definitely wrong. So, I do apologize and it is still not for me, but if you guys want to check out their products Please do check them out. They're an awesome brand and the brand has reached out to me since and like gave me a ton of information, so-- yes.

Sorry to Cloud N9ne Syrup and if you guys want to check it out I will link to stuff down below. Alright, and there are both creases all cut and ready to go and now it's time for what we've all been waiting for, the glow! For my highlighter today I'm using the brand new Anastasia "Liquid Glow", and I'm going to be using the shade "Perla" today. So, in the last video I swatched for you guys the shade "Peach Fizz"-- which if you actually look at the two labels on the boxes, the colors-- if they'll focus-- look pretty relatively similar, and I did use "Peach Fizz", but apparently that is actually a darker shade than "Perla". Which is why it was giving that dark reflex which I was worried about, so for today, we're going with the shade "Perla" and hopefully that'll be light enough for my skin tone.

Oh my God, you're kidding. This is going to be so good. I can already tell. So you can definitely apply a lot of it in one area if you want a super pigmented highlight and you also see you can apply a little bit of it and really blend it out to get a more subtle glow and it definitely like looks beautiful either way.

Guys, sister Trevor's here come say 'hi' sister sister ain't that Mister Mister on the radio, stereo, way you move ain't fair you know-ooo! Ohh, it's fucking high quality, you're gonna need to smooth my skin out. -You look good. -Thanks. Alright.

I'm also gonna grab my Anastasia number A14 brush and dab a little tiny bit of this, to highlight my nose. Oh my God, literally satellites from space are crashing as we speak. This nose. Are you kidding me? This is so beautiful! And I'm also gonna apply a little bit of this on my brow bone, as always.

I've been loving highlighting up here recently for that summer natural-dewy-glow, and-- oh my God, this highlighter is literally GiGi Gorgeous, it is everything. So the Anastasia liquid highlighters are definitely a win for me. As you can see on my face right now, they look so beyond stunning, I am so shook. And these are definitely a new step to my regular makeup routine, So Hollywood can move over.

I mean this sister would definitely still be here, but this is definitely a new contender for sure! And I definitely will be trying these out in my everyday makeup routine as well, for when I do like a more dewy, no-powder-look, so I will definitely let you guys know how it works on there too. Especially on like the body and the collarbones-- oh my God, I'm just picturing how frickin stunning that would look. Alright, so now that this look is all complete the last step is going to be the lips of course and for today I'm going to be using the Ofra liquid lipstick in the shade "Sao Paulo", so this is not a first impressions obviously I love Ofra, and you guys know you can use code "James" for 20% off all Ofra lip products. They are so bomb.

I actually did not receive any new lip products in any PR packages recently, so, yeah. And then of course to finish off this look we're going to use our Urban Decay "All-Nighter" setting spray to lock our face in place all night long. Alright guys, and that is this burnt orange with a pop of a chartreuse liner cut crease all complete-- damn, that was a mouthful I really hope you guys enjoyed this video with me going over all these new products and first impressions-- and, honestly, I think every single one of them that I tried today is a major major win. Definitely leave a comment down below and tell me out of all the new products I tried out today What was your fave? I would love to hear your sister's feedback.

If you enjoyed today's video, please don't forget to give it a big thumbs up down below, subscribe if you have not already. I post three videos week-- on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and I'd love to have you join the sisterhood. If you'd like to follow me On my makeup journey you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter, they're both just James Charles and my snapchat, for more behind the scenes type stuff, is James Charles with an extra "S" after "Charles". This week's shoutout goes to sister Becca.

Thank you so much girl for always following and supporting, you know you mean so much me. If you would like to be in next video's sister shout out Don't forget to always retweet my video links when they go live on Twitter. Alright, sisters thank you so much for watching and I will see you in the next one. Bye!.

GET READY WITH ME USING FIRST IMPRESSIONSANASTASIA SUBCULTURE, LIQUID GLOW, NEW FAV FOUNDATION!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous