Anastasia! (ft Weezer)The Key of Awesome #28



Hey guys. So I just had my first anniversary with my wife Anastasia and I wrote her this song but I wanted to give it a little extra oomph. So I called up some musician friends of mine and they helped me rock it out So here it is, babe, its for you. And I hope the rest of you enjoy it.

But mainly its for my wife. Every guy could use a girl like Anastasia You couldnt find a greater lady if I payed ya. Girl, youre the top of the line, Ill never need to upgrade ya I was drowning and you threw me a lifesaver Our first date was a bit of a disaster I was convinced she thought that I was a dumb bastard. I said I'll show you the coolest places in NYC We walked around for hours aimlessly.

Finally we decided to go eat Mexican. My stomach started acting up again. I had to go to the can, so I said goodbye and ran Anastasia Ill do anything to please her. Anastasia Holy crap, Im jammin with Weezer! Anastasia She gives me lovin in 3D.

Hey Mark, stop tryin to sing like me! Im sorry   I decided to propose to her on Christmas Eve. She told me in the morning that she would be home by three. So I wrapped myself up in a box as a present. The box was very hot and unpleasant I looked at my watch and saw that it was three thirty Im gettin sweaty, this is stupid Where the hell is she? I was stuck in that box for over an hour I looked like I had taken a shower.

By the time she got home I was just a pathetic mess Guess I put her love to the test. Even though I was sweaty and messy she still said yes She said yes! Anastasia She enjoys my stupidity Anastasia She gets migranes from the humidity Anastasia Will love me when Im bald and fat. And she is a wonderful mother to our retarded cats. So I wanna really give a big thanks to Weezer for helping me do that.

They were super-cool guys, it was a dream come true. And Weezer has always been a big band that my wife and I both love, so I hope you enjoyed it, Stasia! I love you..

Anastasia! (ft Weezer)The Key of Awesome #28

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous