Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall 2015 Lip GlossesSwatches - JkissaMakeup



Hey guys its Jkissa. Welcome back to my channel. So today, Im going to be swatching the 9 new fall lip gloss shades from Anastasia. I wont be using a lipstick as a base and I wont be blanking out my lips, so what you see is what youre gonna get.

So if you wanna see how these look, then lets get started. Okay guys so that was it, quickly before we sign off, in case you are wondering they do retail for $16 dollars. I found that Bronzed, this Oh I just hit myself this orange one was a little bit transparent and not as pigmented as the others, so I feel like it was designed to be more of a layering gloss, if you want to layer it on top of a lipstick or another gloss, mix them together. And then, Potion, I.

Found to be a little bit patchy, and I feel like it would benefit really well from wearing a darker lipstick, or even Potion liquid to matte lipstick that Anastasia has. I feel like it would go really well if it had something underneath it, that kind of combat the patchiness. So let me know what you think down in the comment section below, and I will see you guys next time. Bye!.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall 2015 Lip GlossesSwatches - JkissaMakeup

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous