ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS vs BENEFIT BROW PRODUCTS!WHICH ONE TO BUY!Beauty Banter



Hey guys welcome back, thanks for stopping by today We are going to be comparing honest hacia Beverly Hills brow products to benefit brow products I'm going to be testing the pomade and the brow is from Anastasia and I'm going to be comparing them to the cup route and The precisely my brow pencil from benefit So if you want to see this video go ahead and keep on watching Today's subscriber shoutout goes to Kati Lake - 1 - thank you so much for commenting on my videos Thank you for being a subscriber and a supporter. I know you've been a longtime supporter and very grateful for that Thank you so much if you want to be a subscriber shadow don't forget to comment on my Videos and better yet hit the bell and join the notification squad, and yeah, thanks let's jump into the video only so we're going to be starting in with the pencils and then we'll jump to to the gels ok, so I'm just going to go ahead and Fill in my brows as I always do now I love this pencil It's so easy to work with I think the color is phenomenal. It's like an absolutely perfect match for my brows literally Which I love I don't like a pencil that makes my brows darker or lighter I just like it to kind of match the brow hairs that I already have it's a very very cool toned color Which makes it look super super natural? It's blendable it glides through the brows so effortless effortlessly The tip is very precise which makes it super easy to get those hair like strokes. I absolutely love that product I have nothing not to say about it.

It's definitely one of my holy grail I found it honestly a little bit difficult at Sephora to pick my color just because they were all instead of being color names like Anastasio does they were numbers so like you know 1 2 3 So I had to really like swatch and look at the colors. It just wasn't as kind of user friendly I felt like as the AMA Stassi, which the colors are very descriptive ok, so I'm noticing right off the bat This is a creamier pencil. It's more It puts off more pigment right away whereas with the brow is you have a little bit more control because it's a bit more of a waxy formula Which I actually like you have to put a little bit more pressure onto the brush in order to get pigment out and that actually gives me a lot more control I. Like this pencil so far I don't like the color as much as the brow is as you can see it doesn't blend as Seamlessly in with my natural brow.

It's a little bit warmer and a little bit lighter, so I'm less fond of the shade range of the Precisely my brow, but it has the same nice precise tip applicator It has a nice soft spoolie which I love I hate like Certain less expensive brow products like NYX for example the spoolie is really like harsh. It actually kind of hurts a little bit So I don't think this is bad at all, this is actually a nice Option, but this is nice. I mean again somehow this one came out so much thicker. How do you know that? I'm honestly pretty comparable.

They both have that nice precise applicator. They blend really beautifully with that spoolie Makes a packaging a super cute on the benefit one How cute is that just makes me want to like do calligraphy or something alright so Anastacio? Benefit, what do you guys think that's so again? I think the biggest difference for me is um really the color honestly I just think this is such a better match for my brow but You know they really aren't all that different to be honest All right, so let's wipe this off and go ahead and try the gel in the palm. Okay, so without further ado Let's jump right into the pomade. I love the pomade I use this all the time.

I am in the color taupe Which is a tiny bit light for me, but I don't like my brows looking darker than they are if anything I like them to look a little bit lighter or match perfectly So what I do with the pomade is just take this beautiful honest up. See if I really Hills brush It is my all-time favorite brush for brows Hands down. It is the stiffest most precise angled brush I've ever laid my hands on and it is an absolute godsend for brows I. Mean there's a reason uh necessity was able to build an empire off of brow products because they're freaking the best All right, so I just like to use the side of the brush to pull up the front ever-so-slightly and I like to use what's left over on the brush like I literally dipped in like boom-boom two little taps in them I.

Like to just kind of wipe off the residue on my hand so you don't get a clump You And The pomade never disappoints again. It's it literally like it sticks to your brow like some men to you guys like once It's dry it. It's not budging. It's not budging at all it's Probably in my opinion one of the best products that I have ever used so I have this in the color number three again It's much creamier much less waxy and stiff when compared to the pomade and it's warmer so my hand is a mess But this color on the left there That's the benefit and the right that is the pomade the pomade is much much cooler undertone Which I prefer right off the bat because I don't like my brows to look warm But I made this cute little top into the brush Which it tells you to do which I really like it makes it super like travel friendly, and the brush is really cute It's a tiny little little tip they are making it very precise again until I'm feeling that creaminess right off the bat, so If you're new to brows um You might have a little bit less control because creamy products they just tend to Stray a little like you don't have as much Control with a creamy product if that makes sense.

I'm going to do the exact same thing Drag a nice straight line off the top there again it you can see that warmth coming through Do you see how much cooler? I mean this one looks like my brow built up this one looks like I'm wearing brow product in my opinion And if I look at you straight on woah how different how different are those colors? It it was creamy it glided onto the brow It filled in gaps Really nice really really nice again much creamier than the pomade, but that's no surprise And that's the finished result ok guys, so I have applied both products. Let me give you my quick final thoughts I am still partial to anastacio, Beverly Hills mainly I feel like my biggest reasoning is the color I just so much prefer the Cool undertones of the Anastacio Beverly Hills products they just match my natural brows so much better as you can see this brow so much Warmer undertone to me It looks a little bit less natural so it doesn't blend in with my Natural brow hairs quite as much aside from that I mean both products both benefit products were more on the creamy side so they took a little bit less time to build up Which in turn gives you a little bit less control over where the pencil goes? I actually like that you have to apply a bit more pressure with the Anastacio pencil because it just it allows you to build a little bit slower But with that said I did really like both of these benefit products a lot Anastacio is still number one in my heart, but I do feel like the benefit is you know a nice? Option that's it guys. Thank you guys so much for watching this video as always please like subscribe and definitely comment below I love reading your guys comments, and don't forget to follow the community tab on my YouTube page I update almost daily on there And you can really you can answer polls and can stay up to date on what I'm doing I access to your guys to feedback all the time when I'm picking. What kind of videos to do because You know you guys my audience.

I want to do what you want to see so thank you so much for watching And I'll see you in the next video. Bye.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS vs BENEFIT BROW PRODUCTS!WHICH ONE TO BUY!Beauty Banter

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio - Pool Party Review & Swatches on Pale SkinCruelty Free Vegan

The Secret of Anastasia - Phelous

Anastasia (Dingo Pictures) - Phelous